- We are now doing RAPID PCR tests in the office but you must do a televisit first.
- NEW walk in virtual sick visits –click on the link on our homepage!
- We ask all parents and children of appropriate age to wear masks
- Tips for Coping with a New Baby During COVID-19
- Getting Children Outside While Social Distancing (here in Spanish)
- Simple Ways to Entertain & Boost Your Baby’s Development at Home
- Positive Parenting & COVID-19: 10 Tips to Help Keep the Calm at Home (here in Spanish)
- Social Distancing: Why Keeping Your Distance Helps Keep Others Safe (here in Spanish)
- Working and Learning from Home During the COVID-19 Outbreak (here in Spanish)
- Ask the Pediatrician: Are there shortages of infant formula due to COVID-19? (here in Spanish)
- Co-Parenting Through COVID-19: Putting Your Children First
- COVID-19: Information for Families of Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Teens & COVID-19: Challenges and Opportunities During the Outbreak (here in Spanish)
- Caring for Children in Foster Care During COVID-19
What to Know Before and During your visit:
Before Your Visit:
- Our Check in Process has changed. You will be receiving a text from our staff about a day or 2 prior to your appointment to confirm insurance information, addresses, phone numbers, pharmacy, balances due, screening/questionnaire processes and to collect copays prior to the visit. It is important to do this BEFORE the visit to avoid any patient from having to be in the waiting room.
- We will be asking you to complete those important screenings and questionnaires on development, behavior, anxiety, depression, etc. PRIOR to your visit with a link to a website called CHADIS. To register for CHADIS and complete your screenings (up to 2 weeks prior to your appointment) you need to log in to your patient portal account from a computer and find the “fill milestones” section where you will see a CHADIS button. CHADIS allows us to use advanced screening tools to monitor your child’s overall development and mental health. These screenings are important.
- We are making sure all exam rooms are thoroughly disinfected multiple times a day including after every patient.
- We are changing our exits and check out procedures in the office to allow for patients to physically distance from each other when possible.
Our staff are wearing masks at all times and other PPE when necessary.
- We are still doing sick visits by video and also scheduling in person visits when needed. Walk in sick are only by televisit. Please see our home page for the link to do a walk in virtual sick visit or call the office to schedule a Televisit appointment!
- We are seeing all ages for well visits in the office to ensure patients stay up to date on their screenings, immunizations and blood work.
During Your Visit:
- Our new check in process will ensure you don’t have to wait in the waiting room for long, if at all! One of our friendly staff will continue to greet you right when you arrive and escort you back to your exam room. Please make sure you complete all of the screenings in advance to avoid delays in your arrival. If you missed the call to check in before the appointment, we have nooks separate from the waiting room that we are creating where you can sit and finish your registration.
- We are asking patients to use our online booking system to book your next well visits to avoid having to stop at the front desk on your way out. However, only well visits can be booked online so if you need another type of appt, please stop at the front desk or call us!
- Do you smell Bleach, Lysol or just that clean smell? No worries, this is because of all of the disinfecting we are doing throughout the day.